• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

tucker factory restore--idea

I was on saftyone web site and found spec. sheets for tuckers(and all others)----they use to build a 24 person enclosed trailer----tucker should invite some of us top fab. guys out and we could build one----it would go great behind the factory restore-----------we could do a tv show----a real show----unlike occ motorcycles--------------just an idea

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
that is just what I need to pull behind my Thiokol for trips to safety during Iditarod.

iam sure they do-----but I think it would be cool to go there and do it with them----I have winters off----I have 2 fab shops that my boyz run---we are always wanting to learn more -----we do custom fab.----we don't build buildings