• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

PETA- If You Drink White Milk You're A White Supremacist

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And ....if you drink chocolate milk (like most kids prefer) what are you then?

Seriously PETA is way off on this one. I totally disagree with their White Supremeist theory but is any of these info on how the dairy industry works accurate?

https://www.peta.org/blog/cows-milk-perfect-drink-supremacists/
Why Cow’s Milk Is the Perfect Drink for Supremacists
Written by Zachary Toliver | March 7, 2017
As when Christoph Waltz’s character in Inglorious Bastards drinks a glass of milk and a character in a pivotal scene of Get Out sips the cow secretion, dairy milk has long been embraced as a symbol of white supremacy.

Aside from “lactose-tolerant” white supremacists, cow’s milk really is the perfect drink of choice for all (even unwitting) supremacists, since the dairy industry inflicts extreme violence on other living beings. PETA is trying to wake people up to the implications of choosing this white beverage and suggesting that they choose something else pronto.

Control Over Their Bodies
Rape is perhaps the single most heinous crime involving both power and violence. But it’s standard procedure in the dairy industry. Like all mammals, cows produce milk only during and after pregnancy, so roughly every nine months, cows on dairy farms are forcibly impregnated so that their milk production will continue. They’re restrained on what the farmers themselves call “rape racks” while insemination instruments are shoved into their vaginas.

Their babies are taken away immediately after birth, and the mothers are re-impregnated as soon as possible. Male calves typically end up chained inside crates so that their flesh becomes diseased for the veal industry, while female calves will eventually end up trapped in the same cycle of abuse as their mothers were.

These cows have no choice about what’s done to them. Their horns are burned or gouged out of their heads, part of their tails may be cut off, and holes are punched through their ears. Suffering inside cramped, filthy enclosures, they’re forced to produce nearly 10 times as much milk as they would naturally.

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

PETA ❤️��

@peta
Every cow abused by the farming industry has a unique personality. Think about WHO is making your milk. http://peta.vg/livesofcows

8:00 PM - Feb 25, 2017
138 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Some people might be surprised to learn that cows used by the dairy industry are slaughtered after about five years because their bodies are so spent from being kept constantly pregnant. At the slaughterhouse, their throats are slit while they’re still conscious and some are skinned or dismembered while still alive.

Control Over Your Mind
It’s not “natural” for people to drink cow’s milk, which is meant for newborn calves. Humans are the only animals who drink the milk of another species and who drink milk beyond infancy.

The dairy industry spends millions funding misleading ad campaigns that urge people to drink cow’s milk, when medical studies show that dairy products are a health hazard. Unlike soy or almond milk, for instance, cow’s milk contains no fiber or complex carbohydrates and is full of saturated animal fat and cholesterol. Consuming dairy products is also linked to developing heart disease as well as prostate, breast, and ovarian cancer.

Last edited:

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
People have to be taking some bad drugs to come up with ideas like that one!

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I guess this makes me a white supremacist, LOL!! Have it with breakfast every morning.
Mike

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I only drink Chocolate Milk because it comes from brown cows

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The whiny left keeps inventing this crap. Why?

It doesn't really matter how many reasons these idiots claim make the fair skinned USA male a white Supremacist. I was born fair skinned to a German father and a mongrel mixed Cherokee half breed mother. I don't have to drink white milk to be called a white supremacist any more than not drinking white milk makes me a Cherokee victim of the White eyed invaders. i was born in a country where I am free to make choices about what I want to be,.

No one has the right to decide for me what I am or what I am to be on the basis of my birth or my diet. And Yet,,,; I get called a racist white all the time by ignorant idiots who possess neither manners or respect for anyone. They seem to insist their anhedonia must be shared by all or we are all somehow evil.

Screw'em!:hammer:

I like my white milk cold, and my red meat rare. I will continue to consume both with pleasure.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I like my white milk cold, and my red meat rare. I will continue to consume both with pleasure.

I cannot stand milk unless it's poured on cereal or for use in cooking.
I like my meat medium rare, and bacon!
Lots and lots of bacon (as well as President Trump and God of course!)
I shall continue to consume and support all with pleashaaaaa!!
Lol

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The whiny left keeps inventing this crap. Why?

It doesn't really matter how many reasons these idiots claim make the fair skinned USA male a white Supremacist. I was born fair skinned to a German father and a mongrel mixed Cherokee half breed mother. I don't have to drink white milk to be called a white supremacist any more than not drinking white milk makes me a Cherokee victim of the White eyed invaders. i was born in a country where I am free to make choices about what I want to be,.

No one has the right to decide for me what I am or what I am to be on the basis of my birth or my diet. And Yet,,,; I get called a racist white all the time by ignorant idiots who possess neither manners or respect for anyone. They seem to insist their anhedonia must be shared by all or we are all somehow evil.

Screw'em!:hammer:

Well said Franc!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :agree: