• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1971 Tucker 442

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/rvs/3255739903.html

Going to look at this tonight with a friend. It is a few miles from me. This is Davenet's sister Tucker. There is a parts one without pontoons and tracks as well.

What do you all think this is worth in reality? I can get a running 443 for 5k so not runnint 3-4. Parts one 1500$ or less without tracks and pontoons. I am more interested in the chasis?

Will let you know what I see and please let me know what you have seen for values in you experiences.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Weird, just looked for that before e-mailing you earlier and didn't find it. :unsure:

Laurentian

Nice ! I have seen on the net two rubber tracked 1500's mid seventies in the 7500K range, one in WI and the other in VT closer to me. The 443 at 5K is interestingif running ! From what I have researched and been advised on the forum here that 442 you are going to see with the rusted tracks is on the high side for sure. Anyhing is repairable but the pontoon system with it's many bearings and sheet metal is the wear item such as may need to have obsolete or unobtainable parts made up from scratch.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I WAS dAVE I WOULD WANT PICS OF THE PARTS RIG AS HIS MISSING TUCKER IS NOW MISSING THE TRACKS

Laurentian

I really doubt the parts rig is the stolen one. Anyhow both Dave and B4B are already in touch. The history from what I read here is 4 cats from same montain, parts were swapped and the parts rig was probbaly the most beat up or had other issues to warrant gleaning parts from.

Looking forward to the resumé of B4B trip !

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
just had to ask as there is a tucker floating around the country someplace missing pontoons and tracks

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Checked it out last night. Definately looks like the picture. Would be a nice restoration with some major love. Parts rig has lots of good stuff on it as well.

With mine having a different tranny and motor then stock can't justify spending what I have into mine for parts I many never need.

Would love to own the parts rig but at a much lower price point. The other one I think will run and drive eventually. Maybe 4k if I could see it start and move.

5-6k for this one and it runs and drives. Think it is a 58?. Someone has done a lot of track and frame work on this one.

Looks like I did well. Never selling mine!

Attachments

• 58-1.png
    58-1.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 281
  • 58-2.png
    58-2.png
    84.4 KB · Views: 285
  • 58-3.png
    58-3.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 295
  • 58-4.png
    58-4.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 291

Laurentian

Excellent write up B4B !
I really doubt the 442 will fire up and drive on the spot..
Anyway I could get in touch with seller of the 443 ?
And yes do did REALLY well on yours !