• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Graphic image showing the dangers of masturbation!

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
67%20But%20It%20Is%20All%20Worth%20It_thumb.jpg

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Couldn't you see this problem manifesting itself in time to reverse it?:whistling:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Men need to learn to switch hands during this foul act.
It would thus amend the exaggerated growth of biceps/triceps in the arm/hand most used.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Men need to learn to switch hands during this foul act.
It would thus amend the exaggerated growth of biceps/triceps in the arm/hand most used.
Is this a technique girls use to maintain a balanced tone in the extremities???? Oh, wait a minute, excuse me. Nice girls don't do that sort of thing. Only wicked males seek self-satisfaction thru manual stimulation. Girls use toys.:hide::smileywac :yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Is this a technique girls use to maintain a balanced tone in the extremities???? Oh, wait a minute, excuse me. Nice girls don't do that sort of thing. Only wicked males seek self-satisfaction thru manual stimulation. Girls use toys.:hide::smileywac :yum:
God blessed me with two hands and ten fingers.
Nuff said.
:hammer:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I know of a wanker that could have used this:yum::yum::yum:

My talents are wasted here:yum::yum::yum:

Attachments

• 67 But It Is All Worth It_thumb.jpg
    67 But It Is All Worth It_thumb.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 424