• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Toons For The Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Trudeau is superman?
be73d1eb0ce44e096fabadeb318e01ce.jpg

Don't ask google why cornflakes were invented.

marchplumber

Site Supporter
:hammer::hammer:How is this even possible? Have to admit, I did a bit of looking.... WOW!! Quite the character!!! Definitely a "special class" of people who deserves to be a "leader" in all matters effecting society, right? Use Wikipedia..............interesting reading..................actually, just plain dumb founded............................:applause:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Mr-Smith-Goes-to-Washington-james-stewart-1143023_381_500.jpg

M-Madam Speaker, I j-just don't happen to have a copy of the Constitution on me right now b-but, you're a good Catholic. What with you being with Pope hisself and all. T-the book? Ma'am,,,,This book has all the righteous laws we need. No pictures b-but a good story just the same.
P-P-Perhaps you should read it sometime.

W-what's that you said?
Liked it, well....
I know I liked it and some folks here feel the same.. -wha-What do you say ma'am?

Status
Not open for further replies.