• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pizza Robbery Looser

American Woman

Site Supporter
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/myfox/pages...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Suspected robber Benjamin Ramierz Pie-in-the-sky plans to rob a Texas pizza shop reportedly came crashing to earth after a clerk decided to fight back.
According to MyFoxDallas.com, Denton police said Benjamin Ramirez, 41, walked into the Pizza Patron wearing a wig and dark sunglasses and appeared to be holding a silver handgun. Surveillance video shows how he demanded money and slapped one worker in the face.
The clerk, 17-year-old Rudy Sandoval, didn't take too kindly to that. He told MyFoxDallas.com he decided to fight back, which ended with him punching the robber out.
The video follows the action, including the devastating blow which left Ramirez unconscious for several minutes. That's where the video cuts out, but not where the action ends.
Surprisingly, Ramirez reportedly gets back up and runs from the restaurant, according to the report. But an alert bystander noticed what was happening and started chasing the suspect. Unable to catch the would-be thief himself, he convinced two other witnesses, who were in a car, to follow the fleeing robber, according to the report. They were then able to give police a location, which led to a speedy arrest. "Four
different citizens helped out in this situation," said Officer Jim Bryan of the Denton Police Department. "We were able to get him into custody in about fifteen minutes," according to MyFoxDallas.com.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks to Cory's comment about the size... I saw that before I watched it. I laughed out loud. That's like me calling Steve Austin a sissy or something. He was destined for a beat down.:doh: