• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dog got a new toy.

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Wife went to pets-mart and had bought some dog toys,my dog loves to destroy new toys,she surgically removes the squeaker and then tears apart the rest usually in a few days:biggrin:,well last night the dog jumped up in bed with her new toy and my wife freaked out wondering where the hell the dog got a dildo,:4_11_9:i was at a loss for words:shock: i had no idea where the hell it came from:unsure:that is until the dog started to chew on it and it squeaked,to my surprise the dog toy was not stuffed with filling but had a soft molded rubber squeaker:yum::yum::yum::yum: just glad it didn't happen while we had company:w00t2:

Attachments

• Dog has a new toy 001.jpg
    Dog has a new toy 001.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Dog has a new toy 002.jpg
    Dog has a new toy 002.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Dog has a new toy 003.jpg
    Dog has a new toy 003.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 46