• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

RJ45 New Style Connectors

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
About two months ago I saw a RJ45 connector for a Cat5 cable that allowed you to extend the wires all the way throught the connector thus allowing you to make sure you have the right color wires in the right slot. It even had a special crimping tool that you did not have to use but did make it easier. My problem is I need to crimp some where in the neighborhood of a 1,000 connectors and thought this tool and special connectors would make it easier. Now I can't remember where I saw them connectors nor can I find them on the web. Has anybody there seen these connectors and the name of them?

Your help would be appreciated.

murph

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Great, I get out of the wiring for my installations and they come up with something as cool as that. What a crock..........cool RJ45 though. Will it work on gigabit?

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
That is exactly what I want. Great, thanks for the infor, my biggest problem is my eyes, I can see them little wires no more.

murph