• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Just another day at the office.

PJL

JimVT brought his PB, I had the 1200 and with some of our SAR guys we went to the meadows today. We brought a variety of 1, 2, and 4 track machines out. Even saw an 8 paw powered rig. Of course no snowcat run is complete without some type of repair. One of the eagle eyes spotted a trail of ATF which ended under my cat in a puddle. Loose trans cooler line hose clamp. Easy fix after pulling off the grille behind the winch. I added a thermometer too. Wish I hadn't... It sits right above the engine. I need to move it. The weather was great, lots of snow.

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC02222.JPG

IMG_0461.jpg

DSC02219.jpg

Attachments

• DSC02224.JPG
    DSC02224.JPG
    178.4 KB · Views: 184

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I can't add much to this. We did give
some hands on training for operating the cats and safety .
Oh ,if you need help in a hurry pete PJL is you guy.
I'm like the coyote following the roadrunner
Jim

PJL

My other office has an 1800 HP turbine and big metal blades on top that go round and round.