• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

African American unemployment is the lowest EVER RECORDED

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
African American unemployment is the lowest EVER RECORDED!

President Trump said this today, 1/18/18, in his speech!

rugerman

But the majority of blacks are so entrenched in the democratic way of life (read the free stuff crowd-welfare,phones, medical, etc) that they can’t see that President Trump has been more beneficial to them than obama ever was, black preachers are still preaching that he is the devil, they can’t see the forest for the trees.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Sure there are a lot of lazy ones just like in every race but this is telling me that there are a lot of African Americans who really would like to get off The Government Plantation and start a better life.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Sure there are a lot of lazy ones just like in every race but this is telling me that there are a lot of African Americans who really would like to get off The Government Plantation and start a better life.

Then they should start by walking off that Dumbocrat Plantation and take advantage of all this country has to offer.

rugerman

Yes there a lot of hard working blacks, but they still condone the other side of the coin and still want that free stuff that the welfare system has provided for too damn long.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Then they should start by walking off that Dumbocrat Plantation and take advantage of all this country has to offer.

I agree. I'm hoping Trump can deprogram them from all the mainstream media bullshit.