• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bloomberg has spent $400 million (so far) to buy the election, but ‘Mini Mike’ Meme

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Bloomberg has spent $400 million (so far) to buy the election, but ‘Mini Mike’ Meme is priceless
Posted by Mary Chastain Friday, February 21, 2020 at 7:02pm

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/...the-election-but-mini-mike-meme-is-priceless/

Bloomberg’s social media manipulation is no match for the Trump volunteer army of meme makers

2020 Democratic presidential hopeful former NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg has hired many people to say nice things about him on social media.

Supporters of President Donald Trump do this for free, which has given the world some of the funniest videos.

This is the latest one and I dare you not to laugh.
Dan Scavino

@DanScavino
.@MikeBloomberg is paying millions of $ for social media influencers and shitty memes while @realDonaldTrump is paying zero $ for EPIC memes w/an Army of American Patriots & supporters/influencers who❤️their Country & POTUS so much, they don’t need payoffs!
Trump gives his opponents nicknames. He’s been callimg Bloomberg “Mini Mike” for awhile.

It reminds me of the one someone made with Trump and failure Hillary Clinton.

Attachments

• E38E8460-26CB-4FA9-8554-B8A50E13E744.jpeg
    E38E8460-26CB-4FA9-8554-B8A50E13E744.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 51743FC3-203D-40F2-86D1-FE0790FD0733.gif
    51743FC3-203D-40F2-86D1-FE0790FD0733.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 19

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I just figure mini mike made a fair contribution to the tune of $400+million to the Trump economy.
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Gloomberg is a sawed off little nazi prick. Gun grabber, baby murderer and a totalitarian. I wish him nothing but the worst in life.