• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

It's a lie!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
What the Chinese are not telling us.

A population exceeding that of the entire United States is under house arrest.

Morgan Stanley recently took a look at pollution levels in key Chinese cities in an effort to indirectly determine the level of activity in those areas. It found that among some of the top Chinese cities including Guangzhou, Shanghai, and Chengdu, air pollution was only 20-50% of the historical average. Morgan Stanley concluded, “This could imply that human activities such as traffic and industrial production within/close to those cities are running 50-80% below their potential capacity.”

Oil use in China has dropped off by twenty percent already, and shippers have found themselves unable to offload oil in tankers bound for China. As a consequence, tankers filled with oil are now stacking up in ports all over Asia, riding at anchor and waiting for somewhere to offload. Oil prices are plummeting across the globe as producers find themselves with a glut of product.

Satellite imagery has revealed massive heat blooms and releases of sulfur dioxide in the vicinity of Chinese cities hit by the coronavirus. These heat blooms are consistent with the burning of large numbers of bodies. Chinese authorities recently ordered a surge of funeral home workers to infected areas in an apparent attempt to keep up with cremations. Crematoriums are running 24/7.

Chinese authorities have also issued a whole series of orders decreeing that bodies of individuals believed to have died from the virus be burned immediately. Families are not permitted to see their loved ones and funerals are not permitted. Cremation vans filled with bodies run directly from hospitals to cremation sites.

Source: http://andmagazine.com/talk/2020/02/16/its-a-lie-what-the-chinese-arent-telling-us/

Bamby

So you've got me a bit confused were's the lie in the article you posted or the fact you don't think it's the truth? Myself I have a open mind and think it could be a real possibility until I see creditable evidence that proves otherwise.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
So you've got me a bit confused were's the lie in the article you posted or the fact you don't think it's the truth? Myself I have a open mind and think it could be a real possibility until I see creditable evidence that proves otherwise.

The lie is what the Chinese are NOT telling us.

The lie is how China is maintaining that "only 1500" have died so far, yet the country is coming to a virtual standstill and crematoriums appear to be working 24/7.

So far 14,000 have died of the flu this season in the US and no one even mentions that.

Maybe that 1500 is more like 15 million, eh?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The lie is what the Chinese are NOT telling us.

The lie is how China is maintaining that "only 1500" have died so far, yet the country is coming to a virtual standstill and crematoriums appear to be working 24/7.

So far 14,000 have died of the flu this season in the US and no one even mentions that.

Maybe that 1500 is more like 15 million, eh?

I get your logic Butch. And agree, there is a big question mark here. There also a Question mark about the origin of the virus. It appears to have originated very near what is believed to be the Chinese government's biological warfare center.
Again, we do not know the truth but reasonable people should be concerned about what that truth might be.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
The other fishes smell come from the fact that they let WHO into china but will not let them into the hot spots and are flat out refusing help from the US. I have been saying for a while that the response doesn't match the propaganda. Marty