• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

McCabe and Strzok

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Major deep state arrests this week.

https://americantruthtoday.com/poli...re-may-be-major-deep-state-arrests-this-week/

The word on the street from some qualified sources is that former Deep State crooked cops are going to be arrested this week. Lindsey Graham says “half of the Deep State” will be going to prison. We heard last night from Senator Lindsey Graham:

“Half the people behind the Russia investigation are going to go to jail.”

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
President Trump did promise that no future President should ever face what he has faced. This is how one gets that done.

The pollicization and weaponizing of government agencies for partisan purposes, shall not be tolerated, much less accepted. Or Forgiven.

rugerman

About time! Lock them up and throw away the key. Let’s hope that this will just be the beginning of a cleanup in Washington DC.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
If we knew how many bureaucrats are in the fed gov't that can really purposefully screw things up it would scare the sh!t out of us.
Mike

rugerman

Well just look at Joe Biden, how long has he been in office, how much corruption has he been involved with, then you have Hilary, just think of the crap that she pulled while in office, I could go on but you get the drift, los of our elected officials are either screw ups or doing stuff to increase their wealth or position instead of working to better our great country like we elected them to do. The

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
It's Tuesday. The train came and left.
I'm getting a little pissed off about these leaks with no substance. WTF is wrong with Barr and the rest of them. Arrest the bastards!

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I believe that in the fed gov just about everyone has dirt on everyone else. So the general defense is: "If you expose my dirt I'll expose yours!!".
Mike

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
^^^If true, phukin cowards all of 'em. I've taken a sword or two in my life to make things right. It's not that difficult once done.