• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Stolen Tucker, Bellevue WA Craigslist

PJL

Stolen from where would be helpful. I recall seeing that for sale. Some where in Eastern Washington I think.

PJL

I have been in touch with the buyer. This posting is a scam attempt. The scammer tried to get the VIN from the seller who refused. The CL post is bogus. You can't even click on the reply.

Seller and buyer have been in touch with the PD. It's all good.

The cat is on it's way to a new home.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I have been in touch with the buyer. This posting is a scam attempt. The scammer tried to get the VIN from the buyer who refused. The CL post is bogus. You can't even click on the reply.

The cat is on it's way to a new home.

thank you officer snow cat,

job well done on busting the scam and alerting the snow cat community,

thank you again

PJL

I can't take any credit. The buyer and seller did the work. He is a forum member now and I'm sure he'll post the story. But the lesson here is be cautious and if something smells like old fish then just walk away.