• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

annoying as--

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
bleep.
my neighbor has taken on cooking fried foods, literally, 5 times in a few hours. how can 1 person ingest so many grams of fat, yet not get ill. i get ill via that sheer odor of greasy food. ew.

wtf is her issue-- she got gastric surgery & ruined that. ughhhhhhhhhh. if she makes 1 further batch of fried food, i'm gonna leave fer a few hours. i needed to a few daze recently. dammit.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
hehe, squerly. w.w.- i drank a few. i luv my suds!

btw- she fried once again. pulled me from a dream, ugh! then she got guests that scream, rather than speak. they seem to be oblivious to normal etiquette.
-there's no reason to shout over a person during a conversation. wait your turn, then speak.
-u ought not slam a door often @ 1:00-2:00, mornings. that is so obnoxious. ppl have work/kiddos. a few're elderly, too.

Last edited:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
oh, Sweet Jesus, she is frying food again! where could that food fit- damn! i cannot use logic, here. not adhering to my thoughts. (she is obese as could be).

Leni

How about a talk with the landlord? If nothing else maybe the landlord can tone down the noise.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
You got nice neighbors. :whistling:

most locals actually rock, here. (her pals- they're non-Picksburghers. she met 'em via a chat line.) other locals- they're not frying a stairway to heaven, either, sigh.

Last edited:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
leni, i have, & they said that they're loud ppl. that that is their way of being. oh, well. i'll tell her if she cannot maintain that noise level, i shant run over to get her her booze & 'at. not my job.

Leni

(she is obese as could be).

Well then maybe nature will take its course. She's obviously in trouble or she wouldn't have had that surgery. She can only eat in small amounts which is why she's cooking so often. Very sad but some people just can't abstain. Food is a drug for them.

I know a few but they have changed their diet and look so much better.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
(she is obese as could be).

Well then maybe nature will take its course. She's obviously in trouble or she wouldn't have had that surgery. She can only eat in small amounts which is why she's cooking so often. Very sad but some people just can't abstain. Food is a drug for them.

I know a few but they have changed their diet and look so much better.

leni- she screwed a bypass surgery she got years ago. she stretched her stomach until she got horribly obese again. she is well beyond pudgy. her leaving her recliner is an occasion. poor woman. i remember her weeping, saying she was a prisoner in her own self. sigh.

i'm none too shy of saying that i've anorexia. starving is a kind-of high. to be hungry- that aches, yet settles anxieties, somehow.

Wee Willy

To each their own I guess.

I'm fairly fat but still strong from years of heavy lifting on jobs. Because of that I'm disabled and I visit the pain clinic for injections in my lower back, neck and shoulders. Also Vicodin for chronic pains.

This is why I can't play my guitar too well anymore but I love it, it gladden my soul. Now if I can deal with my CRS and remember songs I played.

Oh well, such is life and it can't go on forever.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i say, weigh as many lbs. as u prefer.
i fret 4 her, tho....... she thinks she can adopt an infant. no, she cannot adopt. she struggles to attend to incrediously simplistic tasks fer herself. or, she gets another person to attend to 'em 4 her.
now, how is she gonna chase a toddler when she literally, literally lives in her recliner (when she's not cookin'), then feed/bathe/shop/take that kiddo to school--
i watch my my brother's kiddos. 1 toddler, 2 older 'lil tots w/ adhd,-1 that is both adhd/autistic.

i can change a diaper as i get another to ingest his food, 1 to take his meds, & another to put his ds away & get his socks on, stat. while warming a bottle.

that while i fix raynin's hair, feed her, sing songs to her, & often hafta change her again.

my friend- she could not contend w/ that. she's so obese,- surgery was not sufficient. i can count how often i've seen her leave her armchair. she cannot use her toilet. she hides a bucket by her to use.

i've offered to be there. i suppose she has learned that food is there.
oh, well. we can offer, although many reject someone that may interfere w/ their 600-lb. way of being. sad, tho.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Hell Luvs.....start buying her a dos or so bergers each morning.....spread a thick layer of lard before taking them to her........might as well help her out!!! Pun intended!!!!:whistling:

Wee Willy

Heh, sneaky. :whistling:

Some people chose to be real fat and some cannot help it because of glandular problems.

I'm the odd one in my family because they're all diabetic and I'm not.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i was diagnosed as hypo-, then hyperparathyriod. in 1 day. medical pros fuct that one royally. i stayed thin as they get & they later said they meant that i i was hyperthyroid. either way, its okay now.

why choose obesity, when there're so many health implications....... i'm proof that u can have any food or drink u choose- plain 'ol put that food aside when u get full. that's that.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
if u luv fried gizzards & really cheap vodka, fly over & i'll take u there.:whistling:

pre-requisites
-use a bucket. not a toilet.
-listen to her talk on chatlines half ur daze.
-u'll starve.
-she'll pretend she starves.
-then, when u leave, she'll cook fer hours.
-oh, well.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i'll drink as i choose, lol. i'm in my mid-30's, there.:flowers:

i was speaking of my neighbor, btw. not me.