• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How to win friends and influence people x2!

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
:yum: Now that is funny, speak the truth and you will be booted, figures. I wouldn't go to Vegas unless I had money to leave but don't know about the rest of you.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
"You don't go buying a boat when you can barely pay your mortgage," Obama said. "You don't blow a bunch of cash on Vegas.

That's because he has other plans for our money.
Don't go to Vegas, don't gamble it away in one shot.
Instead, scrimp-save-hope for a better tomorrow, then let me take it away from all you hard working middle class citizens.

Thank you Mr President.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
"You don't go buying a boat when you can barely pay your mortgage," Obama said. "You don't blow a bunch of cash on Vegas when you're trying to save for college. You prioritize. You make tough choices."

Does anyone really see a problem with this quote? Isn't this statement about personal financial responsibility?

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
"You don't go buying a boat when you can barely pay your mortgage," Obama said. "You don't blow a bunch of cash on Vegas when you're trying to save for college. You prioritize. You make tough choices."

Does anyone really see a problem with this quote? Isn't this statement about personal financial responsibility?

That just happens to be how I took it, a statement about personal responsibility with money. Now I don't hate Obama for any reason so I do tend to take what he says at face value, not looking for hidden meaning.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

The shame is he does not apply the same process to spending our money! If they don't tighten up and quit their grand programs the only boats will be Chinese.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BO wants us to cut back so he can tax us to pay for his next white house party ................ :whistling:

SShepherd

BO wants us to cut back so he can tax us to pay for his next white house party ................ :whistling:
obamablltw6.gif

Gina

Indeed it is about responsibility and is sound advice. So Goodman and Obama's critics believe the opposite is true? Goodman wants people to blow savings for college in Vegas?

mak2

Indeed it is about responsibility and is sound advice. So Goodman and Obama's critics believe the opposite is true? Goodman wants people to blow savings for college in Vegas?

If Obama says it is it wrong. No matter what. Of course you should not spend cash you need for something else in Vegas.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If Obama says it is it wrong. No matter what. Of course you should not spend cash you need for something else in Vegas.

I'm an American tax payer and I can't afford the prez and madame speaker to be flying high on my dollars!