• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

national "Do not call registry"

rico304

I know they used to annoy me, and soon our cell phone numbers will be available to the public. I registered a while ago, and it seems to work (for the most part). Thought INational Do Not Call Registry would post it for all to sign on if interested. I hope this attached.:thumb:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for posting that. I posted the link several months ago on that other place and had people ranting at me for doing so! :( Hey, it has pretty well shut off the annoying calls for me. I'm like you, I just thought I'd pass the info along to others just in case they didn't know. I'm glad it works for you as well. I'd bet that you won't get bitched at here for posting a helpful link. :thumb:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Rico. I had my doubts but it has helped me stop most solicitors that call my home phone. Hopefully the cell phone registry will work as well.