• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Martial Law Imminent?

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Pretty much a waste of time explaining the difference between "Civilian defense force/Brown shirts" verses Doctors and Nurses.

Sadly, I really thought you could make connection...

As Obama didn't stutter when he said that, what point do Doctors and Nurses need the same level of power as the Military?

I went back are re watched those two videos you posted. Now I heard nothing that sounded like the brown shirts, but then I don't see everything as a plot against this nation from our leaders. I did hear something to the effect of having a group to support the military with the impression is was in the event of national catastrophe such as hurricanes, earth quacks etc which often is called upon to do the heavy lifting even in the US.

Now Rahm was talking about a 3 month draft something I am familiar with. Fact is 3 months of service as compared to 2 years or longer I also don't find particularly threatening. I tend to agree that with him on his point it would teach the young what it means to serve ones country. Most of the young people born after the draft was abolished seemed to have missed the point about serving this country as only 1% of the population actually serves today. If I'm not mistaken also both video had be edited and I remember part of 3 months service could also be in other areas besides military service such as a peace corp.

mak2

Rahm Emanuel is talking about a book he wrote saying he thinks it woudl be a good idea for everyone to serve two years in some service to the cournty, (in the book) and the video is very sloppy edit. Obama has about 14 seconds, I did not hear him mention brownshirts. I know the entire speech is available out there somehwere, but the 20 sec sound bite has been copied on sooo many right wing sites I cant find the real one. No fogtendeer I guess I am just crazy/stupid. I dont hear or see what you hear or see.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Again, this has been repeated so often on the far right blogs, forums like this, and other places people have began to believe in it. Think logically for just a second. If he really was going to do this why would he give such a long heads up time? It is not obvious Obama is starting an army of brownshirts. I think it is nearly delusional. Remember the birth certificate thing. Same thing.

OK, I will turn off NPR and go back and listen to it...again.

No, go back to post 23 and watch what he and his minions say.. Going to NPR is where his followers flock to and nothing unholy is said about their Messiah. Maybe that is your problem in translations.

You clearly are a good dancer when you don't want to see/hear facts.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Rahm Emanuel is talking about a book he wrote saying he thinks it woudl be a good idea for everyone to serve two years in some service to the cournty, (in the book) and the video is very sloppy edit. Obama has about 14 seconds, I did not hear him mention brownshirts. I know the entire speech is available out there somehwere, but the 20 sec sound bite has been copied on sooo many right wing sites I cant find the real one. No fogtendeer I guess I am just crazy/stupid. I dont hear or see what you hear or see.

Obama or Rahm Emanuel did not mention Brown Shirts, how could that be?!? Maybe because I'm the one that made the comparison? Oh yeah, I did!

Just because they use "Civil Defense Force" instead of Brown Shirts, the object is the same, having a loyal following to do ones bidding. He knows the military isn't his friend, same view Hitler had of the German military, that is when his Brown Shirts became the highly armed SS.

Sorry you couldn't figure the obvious out, will try to be more discriptive!

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
You know we are in trouble when our larger cities have such low overall IQ's that they continue to elect crooks and criminals such as Ram (intentional), Pelosi, Frankenslide, Obama, etc., etc., etc.

What show is it that I saw a couple of episodes of last year that is based in Chicago (I think, but not sure) where a lady cop is fighting crime and corruption and this black guy plays an Alderman who perpetrates crime and makes sure crime doesn't slow any and the people fall for his slick side and keep voting for him even though anyone with an IQ above their show size could see that he is corrupt. I can say the same thing about most of our large city Democrat representatives; IQ smaller than their shoe size. Without a doubt, both sides have their share of crooked politicians, it's just the Democrats that take advantage of the lower IQ poor and immigrants (legal and illegal).

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
You know we are in trouble when our larger cities have such low overall IQ's that they continue to elect crooks and criminals such as Ram (intentional), Pelosi, Frankenslide, Obama, etc., etc., etc.

What show is it that I saw a couple of episodes of last year that is based in Chicago (I think, but not sure) where a lady cop is fighting crime and corruption and this black guy plays an Alderman who perpetrates crime and makes sure crime doesn't slow any and the people fall for his slick side and keep voting for him even though anyone with an IQ above their show size could see that he is corrupt. I can say the same thing about most of our large city Democrat representatives; IQ smaller than their shoe size. Without a doubt, both sides have their share of crooked politicians, it's just the Democrats that take advantage of the lower IQ poor and immigrants (legal and illegal).

Yes but in Kentucky the low IQ people vote predominately Republican so it is a two way street as neither side have a lock on smart really.

mak2

No, go back to post 23 and watch what he and his minions say.. Going to NPR is where his followers flock to and nothing unholy is said about their Messiah. Maybe that is your problem in translations.

You clearly are a good dancer when you don't want to see/hear facts.

Ok I have tried to be pleasant, I am not dancing, I dont see it because it is not there.

mak2

Did you find some data about IQ and population density? If you have do you have a link. That would be interesting.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I sure as hell aint sticking up for Obama but that short clip does leave a lot out. I also like to look from all sides no matter how it turns out, but according to this speech I cant see where he has done anything that he stated here unless it was in secret. I also dont agee that what he is saying is a good thing.

That said heres is a longer one that leads up to the time he said that and another video that is his full speech. BTW the speech is from Colorado Springs, CO
July 2, 2008

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0oxqV_k2Gs&feature=related"]A Call To Service - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df2p6867_pw"]Barack Obama: Call to Service in Colorado Springs, CO - YouTube[/ame]

Kane

Screw the brownshirts. The Tea Party can put more guns on the street than anything Obama and Rahm Emanuel can muster.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Screw the brownshirts. The Tea Party can put more guns on the street than anything Obama and Rahm Emanuel can muster.
Yup and along with that website ( video ) you posted earlier it at least makes me feel much better , I see there are several others linked to that as well . :wink:

Its nice to see the military and law enforcement getting involved with this more so then some of the somewhat "militia groups" that have been around for years. :unsure:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I sure as hell aint sticking up for Obama but that short clip does leave a lot out. I also like to look from all sides no matter how it turns out, but according to this speech I cant see where he has done anything that he stated here unless it was in secret. I also dont agee that what he is saying is a good thing.

That said heres is a longer one that leads up to the time he said that and another video that is his full speech. BTW the speech is from Colorado Springs, CO
July 2, 2008

I watched them both entirety cowboy and again I got the civilian defense force as an expansion of the peace corp so we can make friend without using force. Again I heard nothing treating or out of line so for the life of me as you said unless their is some hidden agenda we aren't privy too then not a problem. I might also add he was talking also about people such as teachers, nurses etc donating time to community needs some thing like the Bush 1 thousand points of light program or any number of such programs through out the history of this country..

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Yes but in Kentucky the low IQ people vote predominately Republican so it is a two way street as neither side have a lock on smart really.

Almost all of the large population centers that are in economic distress are democratic controlled. Speaks volumes for itself.

mak2

Without being delusional I dont see how you get brown shirt out of them. But hey, dont forget about the Kenyan storm troopers or the FEMA camps. It is really a shame, there are big policy issues out there but the right spends most to all of its time hysterical about imaginary issues.
I watched them both entirety cowboy and again I got the civilian defense force as an expansion of the peace corp so we can make friend without using force. Again I heard nothing treating or out of line so for the life of me as you said unless their is some hidden agenda we aren't privy too then not a problem. I might also add he was talking also about people such as teachers, nurses etc donating time to community needs some thing like the Bush 1 thousand points of light program or any number of such programs through out the history of this country..

mak2

Obama or Rahm Emanuel did not mention Brown Shirts, how could that be?!? Maybe because I'm the one that made the comparison? Oh yeah, I did!

Just because they use "Civil Defense Force" instead of Brown Shirts, the object is the same, having a loyal following to do ones bidding. He knows the military isn't his friend, same view Hitler had of the German military, that is when his Brown Shirts became the highly armed SS.

Sorry you couldn't figure the obvious out, will try to be more discriptive!

No really dont bother.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Almost all of the large population centers that are in economic distress are democratic controlled. Speaks volumes for itself.

Well our state wide unemployment has dropped from 10.7 to 10.5 for 2009 and 2010 respectively while the state income is per capita vs the US average is 81.5 in 2009 and 82.2 in 2010. The per capita income for Kentucky for 2009 is $31,883 and $33,348 for 2010. So not what I would call top of the list kind of in the middle really.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter

The peace corp isn't armed and equipped as the military is, the military is designed to distroy enemies, peace corps we're suppose to go into some place and represent "Peace" as in the name... "Civil Defense Force" doen't sound that much like the same type of Org.

Nice that you want it to be though!

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
The peace corp isn't armed and equipped as the military is, the military is designed to distroy enemies, peace corps we're suppose to go into some place and represent "Peace" as in the name... "Civil Defense Force" don't sound that much like the same type of Org.

Nice that you want it to be though!

I actually got that he was saying there is more to our defense as a nation than a strong army but also a diplomatic corp which would include the peace corp. This by the way is how the old USSR made so many in roads during the early years of cold war. They sent doctors, engineers, teachers and builders to countries and the US took a while to figure it out. We sent in business to buy up their natural resouces and try to sell them good then didn't need nor want. That is until the Peace Corp was originally set up. The early years of the cold war the USSR made a lot of inroads into many countries we had to win back later. Their are many sides to national defense really. Nothing political about it just a simple fact.