• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pride flag replaces military flags at Fort Wayne VA hospital

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
WHAT AN INSULT TO OUR COUNTRY, MILITARY AND VETERANS!

Pride flag replaces military flags at Fort Wayne VA hospital

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) - The five flag poles that line the entrance sidewalk to the VA Northern Indiana Health Care System at 2121 Lake Ave. typically fly flags of the country's five branches of military: Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force and Coast Guard.

On Tuesday, through, those flags were taken down and just one was flown in their place: an LGBT pride flag.

READ MORE:
http://www.wane.com/news/local-news...ry-flags-at-fort-wayne-va-hospital/1234399495

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Lenny.
I'd already posted this on the forum last week.
Yes, it was an insult to our military and vets.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
"we chose to remove all of them for one day in order to show our dedication to serving all Veterans equally."

That would be the army, navy, marines, coast guard, air force veterans

And the idiot who did this still has his job.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I never thought something like this would fly in Indiana for crying out loud.
California, Oregon and those nutty western liberal states, yes..
:hammer:

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
"we chose to remove all of them for one day in order to show our dedication to serving all Veterans equally."

That would be the army, navy, marines, coast guard, air force
And the idiot who did this still has his job.

Well then,..................... When is the idiot gonna put up the 5 heterosexual veterans flags?

Followed by the Catholics, protestant, vegetarian, (fill in your favorite group) flag.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Conservative heterosexuals need to create their own flag. And their own set of colors. And stupid hats. Maybe then we could get our flag flown.

I kinda like red, white, and blue for the colors. Maybe a hat something like George Washington's hat.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
There was very little outrage from the mainstream medias over this. I'll bet they would be REALLY outraged of all of us got together and burnt a LBGT flag!