• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Got my boots !

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Haix protector extreme boots to be exact . Not cheap,but then neither are chainsaw bites.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
What are you cutting in the dirt for? They are good protection if you saw a lot. Hope they keep your toes warm.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn man, those are expensive boots! But I guess you get what you pay for. I go through a set of boots every year. Not so much the boot itself, but the soles get worn down and they get real slippery if you are walking in snow or mud. Sucks to be flopping around on your back...

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I used to hate the metatarsal boot like those in the factory. But they saved a lot of feet when we were dealing with 500lb. bombs. You don't want to squat down with them on.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Squerly.... Yep they weren't cheap, but like I said neither is a trip to the ER .
Had an incident where I pushed too much one time and tapped my knee with the saw . Since then I take wearing PPE more seriously .
Pixie... If they'd have offered met. Guard boots ,I'd have bought them . they are comfortable,but I don't think they'll be my " going shopping " boots :wink:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I had to look them up and yup there perty pricy , nice lookin boots though.:thumb:

Probably a wise move, I've had a few close calls as well and found out elephant cowboy boots aint near as tough as I expected. :whistling:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I like to see the shiny sparks when I rock a chain :biggrin:

Ladies and gentlemen. Don't pander to the simpleton to make him feel good.

Kidding aside, I can't stand the logger boots I have (Husqvarna rubber). Will look into yours, so long as they have it in WWWwwwwide widths. Thanks John.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I prefer the ones I use. They fit on the Amish feet and I run the skid loader and backhoe while they saw.:clap::clap:Keeps the chain out of the rocks and dirt.:hammer:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Ladies and gentlemen. Don't pander to the simpleton to make him feel good.

Kidding aside, I can't stand the logger boots I have (Husqvarna rubber). Will look into yours, so long as they have it in WWWwwwwide widths. Thanks John.

Brian, also look at www.labonville.com
They seem to make some pretty decent boots . I believe they come in widths up to EE . The reason I went with these. Is that they are a bit lower cut,7 1/2 " as opposed to 10 . Never heard a bad word about Labonville boots,or their service.