• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

mattrack snowboard

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Jim, I hope your not to serious...... they work ok for us flatlanders, but at above
5000 feet they will need mods to work. And if you can get 30mph that will be down hill being towed by a Kristi, which of course is being towed by a snowtrac:unsure:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Jim, I hope your not to serious...... they work ok for us flatlanders, but at above
5000 feet they will need mods to work. And if you can get 30mph that will be down hill being towed by a Kristi, which of course is being towed by a snowtrac:unsure:

yes I did order one . 5000ft is the limit of most of our hills. now you got me worrying. have you rode one?
jim

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
yes I did order one . 5000ft is the limit of most of our hills. now you got me worrying. have you rode one?
jim

Yes, flat lakes they work, I know a dealer out west that was selling some a couple of years ago for less than what he paid 1100.00 he was the one who
Said 5000 feet was the limit without mods and 18mph was the old advertised
Speed limit unless it changed

rockhead

Wowsa, all the comfort and luxury of a briggs and straten junk warmer and the joy of falling down !!!! This is brilliant :yum: