• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SCUBA Video from Cozumel

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Great vid!
I kept waiting for a green moray to pop out (or is that just my luck?).

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Funny, I shot another vid on the same dive trip of a moray chasing a little drum fish. I'd upload that one, but Vimeo only lets you upload so much per week, and I'm about to head back to Cozumel this week for more vids. ;)

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow, another trip. Sounds like fun. I'm going to have to make a trip that way in the near future.

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
And some pics from last weekend:

Attachments

• IMG_2780.jpg
    IMG_2780.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_2795 (2).jpg
    IMG_2795 (2).jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_2808 (2).jpg
    IMG_2808 (2).jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_2799.jpg
    IMG_2799.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_2810c.jpg
    IMG_2810c.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_2815c.jpg
    IMG_2815c.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_2817 (2).jpg
    IMG_2817 (2).jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 172

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Beautiful!

I see that darn moray... How nasty are they really?

Are barracudas a safety issue if they're in a school? I heard that a single one isn't a threat but a school could be.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Awesome pics and video. SHARK at the 51 second mark. Looked like a big one. Do they bother you at all?

Big ole sting ray too. Very kewl.

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
Beautiful!

I see that darn moray... How nasty are they really?

Are barracudas a safety issue if they're in a school? I heard that a single one isn't a threat but a school could be.

Eels are pretty reclusive. The one in the pic is less than 1/4 the size of the one in the video.

I've never seen a school of 'cudas, but have certainly been on their "turf." I've never had a problem with them.

Awesome pics and video. SHARK at the 51 second mark. Looked like a big one. Do they bother you at all?

Big ole sting ray too. Very kewl.

That was a nurse shark. Very docile. I actually have a vid of one sleeping.