• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Now here's a candidate the South can get behind

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeppers, that is a top of the line GOP candidate if I ever saw one. :yum:

Excuse me, but the last time I checked, horse/donkey/mule/ass family was the sole possession of the Democrat party. And isn't it odd that his name is Horsely? What a gift to your party.

The Republicans and conservatives certainly would not be rude enough to attempt to steal the only truthful candidate to come from the party of the horse/mule/donkey/ass...whatever you want to call your farmyard lovers. We have always wondered why Democrats have always been affectionate towards all farm legislation. Now we know what they do during the August recess when they "go back home."

My question is, which relative is responsible for breaking the mule so it's responsive to Democrat advances? Do Democrat staffers have "stump privileges" when the incumbent is in Washington or the state capital? You don't want the mule to feel neglected and unloved.

Ah, boring Republicans and Conservatives just make love to women, unlike their Democrat counterparts. Did Jimmy Carter have a favorite mule? Is that what he meant when he said "I have lusted in my heart a time or two?" I bet brother Billy was in charge of keeping the mule happy while Jimmy was in Washington.

Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeppers, that is a top of the line GOP candidate if I ever saw one. :yum:
Now Ron, don't act like we haven't seen such things as watermelon being screwed (among other things).. we've seen it all brutha LOL!!!!!!!!!

Gawd Chris, I am dying here.. LMAO!

rc2james

Site Supporter
Now Ron, don't act like we haven't seen such things as watermelon being screwed (among other things).. we've seen it all brutha LOL!!!!!!!!!

Gawd Chris, I am dying here.. LMAO!

Hello Lollie, How have you been?

Yeah, I guess a cream filled watermelon used to be considered an indulged treat, until a few demented people with questionable sexual preferences changed our views. :yum::shifty:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hello Lollie, How have you been?

Yeah, I guess a cream filled watermelon used to be considered an indulged treat, until a few demented people with questionable sexual preferences changed our views. :yum::shifty:
Good hun, hope you've been the same.
I was there for a while last night, looks like the tatooed perv is back, some of the regulars.. a machine didn't trounce on me, the atomic one still seems to be a constant.. am I being secretive enough? :smile:
Yeah, a couple of old farts like us compared to the nutty under 30 crowd.
Makes me wonder why I keep going back.
:whistling:

Last edited:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey BoneheadNW. Thanks for the cheap shot. I thought the moderators were supposed to be impartial...I guess not. Put a dog in the fight next time you want to ding me like your buddy did.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
My mules were always ridden with a saddle. The lady on her back was for my personal needs. LOL

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
My mules were always ridden with a saddle. The lady on her back was for my personal needs. LOL
Stop, already, with pushing your traditional family values on this thread. You're going to upset those who prefer "alternative" behavior when it comes to their farm animals. :yum::yum::yum:

BoneheadNW

Hey BoneheadNW. Thanks for the cheap shot. I thought the moderators were supposed to be impartial...I guess not. Put a dog in the fight next time you want to ding me like your buddy did.
Hey, I didn't like the post and I let you know about it. Just because I'm a mod doesn't mean I can't have an opinion.
Bonehead

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey I thought the moderators were supposed to be impartial.

Why would you think that? Do you honestly believe I could find folks willing to watch over the forums and take all the crap that mods have to take ....and force them to be impartial to all things on this forum? Not realistic.

Mods do excuse themselves from a particular issue if they are to close to the situation or if they were active in the thread that is being moderated. Otherwise mods are just like any other member. They can express their likes or dislikes just like other members can.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Why would you think that? Do you honestly believe I could find folks willing to watch over the forums and take all the crap that mods have to take ....and force them to be impartial to all things on this forum? Not realistic.

Mods do excuse themselves from a particular issue if they are to close to the situation or if they were active in the thread that is being moderated. Otherwise mods are just like any other member. They can express their likes or dislikes just like other members can.

Amen!

RedRocker

Maybe someday we can find a real peach of a candidate like
Barney Frank, now there's a real prize that Kalifornia can be
proud of. LMAO

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe someday we can find a real peach of a candidate like
Barney Frank, now there's a real prize that Kalifornia can be
proud of. LMAO
Does he have a favorite farm animal?:whistling: Nancy Pelosi, you say?:clap::clap: