• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB used tracks for SV 300

MAD

41" steel preferable What I have just needs more work than the time I have but that said I don't have a money tree on the property.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
41" steel preferable What I have just needs more work than the time I have but that said I don't have a money tree on the property.

Did you want some ready to put on or need new belting work?

PS: apparently money trees only grow in China, that's why we all keep borrowing from them !:sad:

MAD

I really was looking for ready to install tracks. 90% of my grousers are fair to good just seeing what is out there and what the costs are. Belting will be around 2800 just looking to see what my time might be worth. I am not planning on keeping this cat as I really like the other one better.