• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Proposed New Topic Area - "Sushi Lounge"

Should The Mods Create A "Sushi Lounge" Topic Area?

• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Now that we have the Junkman back it is time to clean up this corner and return it back to it's former grand status. Therefore, I ask, no I beg the mods to open a new topic area to be called "Sushi Lounge".

I also propose new rules for "The Sushi Lounge" as follows:

1. Between the hours of 10 PM eastern and 6 AM eastern all "new" threads and posts by Sushi must be posted here and here only as all other areas of FF are off limits to new threads/posts by him.

2. All references and pics to pimples, pimps, slutty women, unattractive movie stars, other socially unacceptable persons of questionable character, unbelievable sci fi fiction, and especially anything to do with Amy must be posted in this new area only, 24/7 with no exceptions.

3. All visitors, FF members with 5 or more actual posts and others who visit this area will assume an alias to protect their identity assigned automatically and changed often except for Sushi to protect them from being "flamed" by other FF members for even being seen approaching this area.

4. All rules and regulations to control this new topic area are to remain totally flexible to change immediately as required to protect the innocent females, children, aged and infirmed members who regularly visit FF and anyone else who does not want to partake of this madness.

5. ADD YOUR OWN RULE AREA........................................AS NEEDED

The Tourist

Banned
At least for the next few months, Americans will enjoy a modicum of freedom, both in our speech and our free association.

I did not know until now that reading Sushi's sushi was "required reading." If I liked the topic, I read it. If I didn't like the topic I did what most modern American's do--I horse-laughed through my nose and derided him behind his back thus preparing my moral conduct for a liberal Democratic form of government.

If you cannot control yourself simply put him on ignore.

I find Sushi kind of like "Cliff" on the old 'Cheers' TV show. I hear him in the background, sometimes I listen.

But he's part of the forum regulars.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I was kinda thinking lately of making a topic called "The daily Babe, by Sushi!" It would be a place where he could lump all his threads of countless women he'd like to "bang" and put them in one place.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
I did not know until now that reading Sushi's sushi was "required reading." If I liked the topic, I read it. If I didn't like the topic I did what most modern American's do--I horse-laughed through my nose and derided him behind his back thus preparing my moral conduct for a liberal Democratic form of government.

If you cannot control yourself simply put him on ignore.

I find Sushi kind of like "Cliff" on the old 'Cheers' TV show. I hear him in the background, sometimes I listen.

But he's part of the forum regulars.

Hey, I like Paul. He is a member in good standing (I think). I also believe this to be a great opportunity for him to even moderate his own area....:w00t2:

Paul, the devil made me do this thread..................:whistling: You wanted some fun and levity and I give to you guys and then you all get serious on me. I guess I will just go find that secret zero room Sushi talks about and join him there....:hammer:

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I also propose new rules for "The Sushi Lounge" as follows:

2. All references and pics to pimples, pimps, slutty women, unattractive movie stars, other socially unacceptable persons of questionable character, and especially anything to do with Amy must be posted in this new area only, 24/7 with no exceptions.

Upon posting above, the server should execute one of the following commands on the new posts;

mv * /dev/null

or

rm -r *

Really though, Sush posts fun stuff:smile:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I voted no. I think Sushi should post in Junkman's corner. It will probably annoy Junkman a little and that is OK with me - Junkman thrives when irritated. :poke: :hide:

The Tourist

Banned
That could apply to any of the regulars. We all annoy each other from time to time. Just use 'ignore' as a time-out for adults. It's just the internet.

I admit, I find 75% of Sushi's sushi to be bizarre. I look, but I don't always read in depth. That's the freedom you have as an adult, to peruse as is your choice.

I found some of the bird pictures beautiful. The better option is to just throw as wide a net as we can.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
OK. Thanks for the clarification Bill.. I was a bit confused earlier when I read this... I think it fits in the the "corner" nicely. I often think :wtf: when I read his stuff, but that's what makes it sushi stuff...:wink: