• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

24" IMP tracks for sale, all or part

nutsster

We have the old 24" tracks from my friends Imp 1404 with the drop center grousers for sale. The rubber is in poor condition from age and should not be used. The grousers are in good shape for their age.
If you own an Imp and want to repace a few grousers or build a second track, just send me a e-mail and we can discuss price. :tiphat:
The grousers could easily be extended and a third belt added for a second set of wide tracks! :D

IMP

Site Supporter
Hello nutsster, Thanks for the post. If the grousers were 32" I would be very interested, but they are not so I plan to build my own. I was wondering what you used for belting? did you buy from Falline or use another less expensive material? My plan at this point is to cut the tire guides off my old grousers and weld them onto 1" tube steel doubled up under the tire guide to give me a drop center grouser. Any better Ideas anyone?

dubie

nutsster
do you have any 24 in. drop center grousers left? i need about ten or more
thanks dubie