• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Mystery Bag ...Ask Chef.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I thought this would be fun...show your mystery bag and let the more chef minded come up with the ideas on what to do with the ingredients.

I am no chef but just went out the garden and picked a few odds and ends...half bowel of baby/small sweet corn and a bowel of green cherry tomatoes along with 2 courgettes one typical size the other suffering from steroid abuse :yum::yum::yum:

Ideas please and the result will be posted.:biggrin:

Attachments

• SDC10560.jpg
    SDC10560.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hollow out the seed portion of the larger courgettes (we call them zucchini).

Cut up the corn & tomatoes. Add some shredded cheese and a vinegarette dressing. Add other ingredients you see fit.

Place corn, tomato, cheese mix into the hollowed portion and bake open-faced at 350 degrees until zucchini softens and the mix browns.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
trim/roast veggies & make a salsa. roast according to ea. veggie.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I got 2 mystery bags from the Amish wedding. All kinds of goodies including chicken, mashed taters, stuffing, fruit and broccoli salad, pecan pie and wedding cake. Was good eating for a few meals even if they do use too much salt for my low sodium diet!:wow::wow: