• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Track guides wanted for project.

dansvan

Hello all. I'm working on converting an old three wheeler to rear tracks and front ski set up. I am using 2 snowmachine tracks around the tires like a Polaris 6x6. I am in need of some guides that hold the snowmachine tracks around the tires. Are there any websites you could direct me to that sell various types? Dont need many compared to a full size rig. Thanks guys.

the ST4B is still in progress, this is what I've been playing on this winter....

p1010005.jpg

p1010008.jpg

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hello all. I'm working on converting an old three wheeler to rear tracks and front ski set up. I am using 2 snowmachine tracks around the tires like a Polaris 6x6. I am in need of some guides that hold the snowmachine tracks around the tires. Are there any websites you could direct me to that sell various types? Dont need many compared to a full size rig. Thanks guys.

the ST4B is still in progress, this is what I've been playing on this winter....

p1010005.jpg

p1010008.jpg

Where's the heater at?:ermm: