• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

still in the WILD

Sno-Surfer

I really like this one. Tucker's version of the snow trac. Snow is coming this week so get your sno cats ready!:thumbup:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Is just that model chain drive?

Mr VT, other than the super kittens, the smaller, first generation, kitten, model 222 also used chain to drive the sprockets

Mr. Surfer Dude, awesome, the cats are ready...even the super kittens

Mr. Tucker, Sir, will put you on the kitten/super kitten, I want to buy waiting list, again you for talking me into buying the kitten, it was a good one and ready for winter fun

Last edited:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mr VT, other than the super kittens, the smaller, first generation, kitten, model 222 also used chain to drive the sprockets

Mr. Surfer Dude, awesome, the cats are ready...even the super kittens

Mr. Tucker, Sir, will put you on the kitten/super kitten, I want to buy waiting list, again you for talking me into buying the kitten, it was a good one and ready for winter fun

That is why the drum brakes?

PJL

"This looks like a really nice find. I always wonder how you guys do it..."

The Tuckers are orange and the cash is green. Just my guess.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
"This looks like a really nice find. I always wonder how you guys do it..."

The Tuckers are orange and the cash is green. Just my guess.

Don't forget the Love :love:, Labor :multitask, Searching :rtfm:, Researching :read: & Miles :drive2: traveled part of the equation!

:eatdrink::applause::coolshade:winterrul:beer:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
these two machines could not be more different,

the only thing that will interchange between them are the doors, pontoons and headlights, that's IT !

and yet they are only 1 serial number apart.

FYI, to find and buy the twin 322's took over 5 years, and yet they were bought within 3 months of each other, with lots dead end leads...

Merry Christmas to all and a very Happy Tucker New Year

Attachments

• DSC_0351.jpg
    DSC_0351.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC_0347.jpg
    DSC_0347.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 201
  • DSC_0344.jpg
    DSC_0344.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 196

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
out sno catting on mount hood yesterday and came across this little brew pub in government camp, it is home to the brew master that created Timberline Tucker Ale, came home with a couple of goodies.

Attachments

• DSC_0340.jpg
    DSC_0340.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 191
  • DSC_0341.jpg
    DSC_0341.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 192

Sno-Surfer

Those are some great photos. Must have pulled some strings to get that tap handle! Might make a good gear shifter.
Those super kittens are so cool.
The 500 club had a mini meet yesterday. I'll post some photos soon.
Merry Christmas to all my sno cat friends!

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
Like the road pads on the orange one. Is that track factory? Looks more like dozer track than the usual Tucker offering.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Like the road pads on the orange one. Is that track factory? Looks more like dozer track than the usual Tucker offering.

YUP, mr cider, those tracks are factory, tucker built about 20 or so with rubber pads on the tracks, they were referred to as AMR, A for the 1 inch rollers, M for Mud and R, for rubber pads.

cider, got your snow-track up and running yet, us, VDub folks need to go play in the sno....

merry christmas

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
YUP, mr cider, those tracks are factory, tucker built about 20 or so with rubber pads on the tracks, they were referred to as AMR, A for the 1 inch rollers, M for Mud and R, for rubber pads.

cider, got your snow-track up and running yet, us, VDub folks need to go play in the sno....

merry christmas

Well, me thinks that AMR stands for

(Always Made to relocate) like to Minnesota :smile5:

Merry Christmas

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
First of what?

It looks like it started life as a 1938 chevy, 2 door sedan and became someone's idea of ?

IMHO, I would leave it in the wild and never talk of it again...ugh

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
Getting closer your Pontoonness. Finally finished the tracks. Working on bogies this weekend.

Attachments

• Photo1430.jpg
    Photo1430.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 316

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
out sno catting on mount hood yesterday and came across this little brew pub in government camp, it is home to the brew master that created Timberline Tucker Ale, came home with a couple of goodies.

More Timberline Tucker stuff.

Attachments

• Tucker patch.jpg
    Tucker patch.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 278

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Kristi, KT4-G

Attachments

• kristi-snowcat-kt4g2-brochure.jpg
    kristi-snowcat-kt4g2-brochure.jpg