• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sexual Harassment Question....

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I have been approached with the following problem, and I need some help in knowing what the correct thing to do is....... Junk.....

Every day, a male co-worker walks up very close to a lady at the coffee machine, inhales a big breath of air, and tells her that her hair smells nice.

After a week of this, she can't stand it anymore, takes her complaint to the supervisor of the Human Resources department and asks to file a sexual harassment grievance against him.

The Human Resources supervisor is puzzled, and asks:
"What's sexually threatening about a co-worker telling you your hair smells nice?"

The woman replies, "It's Keith. The midget."

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok folks, maybe men can do this in Egypt, but I don't think they are going to get away with it in any Western nation?

Now I only wonder, how do you dunk the cookies in the milk if your are breast feeding?

pixel.gif

pixel.gif
pixel.gif
JPost.com » Middle East » Article
pixel.gif
May. 21, 2007 23:03

Egypt: Fatwa allows breast-feeding among adults

By ASSOCIATED PRESS
CAIRO, Egypt

Al-Azhar University, one of Sunni Islam's most prestigious institutions, ordered one of its clerics Monday to face a disciplinary panel after he issued a controversial decree allowing adults to breast-feed.

Ezzat Attiya had issued a fatwa, or religious edict, saying adult men could breast-feed from female work colleagues as a way to avoid breaking Islamic rules that forbid men and women from being alone together.

In Islamic tradition, breast-feeding establishes a degree of maternal relation, even if a woman nurses a child who is not biologically hers. It means the child could not marry the nursing woman's biological children.

Attiya - the head of Al-Azhar's Department of Hadith, or teachings of the Prophet Muhammad - insisted the same would apply with adults. He argued that if a man nursed from a co-worker, it would establish a family bond between them and allow the two to work side-by-side without raising suspicion of an illicit sexual relation.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok folks, maybe men can do this in Egypt, but I don't think they are going to get away with it in any Western nation?

Now I only wonder, how do you dunk the cookies in the milk if your are breast feeding?

pixel.gif

pixel.gif
pixel.gif
JPost.com » Middle East » Article
pixel.gif
May. 21, 2007 23:03​

Egypt: Fatwa allows breast-feeding among adults

By ASSOCIATED PRESS​

CAIRO, Egypt​

Al-Azhar University, one of Sunni Islam's most prestigious institutions, ordered one of its clerics Monday to face a disciplinary panel after he issued a controversial decree allowing adults to breast-feed.​

Ezzat Attiya had issued a fatwa, or religious edict, saying adult men could breast-feed from female work colleagues as a way to avoid breaking Islamic rules that forbid men and women from being alone together.​

In Islamic tradition, breast-feeding establishes a degree of maternal relation, even if a woman nurses a child who is not biologically hers. It means the child could not marry the nursing woman's biological children.​

Attiya - the head of Al-Azhar's Department of Hadith, or teachings of the Prophet Muhammad - insisted the same would apply with adults. He argued that if a man nursed from a co-worker, it would establish a family bond between them and allow the two to work side-by-side without raising suspicion of an illicit sexual relation.​

Oh man! If that actually happened, I might be ready to convert! Where can I get a job with a bunch of hot Muslim chicks? :boobies:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
a bunch of hot Muslim chicks?

Think about that for awhile. Are there any? If there are, how would you be able to tell since they cover themselves head to toe?:wave:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Think about that for awhile. Are there any? If there are, how would you be able to tell since they cover themselves head to toe?:wave:

Hmmm . . . methinks you have a point. Better change my :boobies: to a :confused2: .

Although some of my muslim friends growing up did have some hot sisters!