• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Obama: Milwaukee- February 15

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
For some reason, Obama will be in Milwaukee next Wednesday.

From WISN TV:

12 News reporter Kent Wainscott learned that Obama will visit Milwaukee on Feb. 15.

The White House has confirmed the visit, but is not releasing any further details on the visit at this time.

WISN 12 News was told the visit is an official one and not a campaign stop.

:rolleyes: :confused:
Not a campaign stop.

YEAH, RIGHT!

Of course, it's a campaign stop.

I doubt that Obama is coming to Milwaukee to point out that the city has its lowest level of black male employment ever recorded.

What sort of official presidential business does Obama have in Milwaukee? What's the environmental footprint of this romp? Not very green.

This is just more campaigning on the taxpayers' dime.

The Associated Press tries to connect Obama's visit with Scott Walker.
Obama was last in Wisconsin on Jan. 26, 2011, when he came to Manitowoc the day after his State of the Union address.

Just over two weeks later, Gov. Scott Walker unveiled his collective bargaining plan that set off massive protests and led to the ongoing effort to recall him from office.

Walker's spokesman did not know if the governor planned on greeting Obama on this trip like he did last time.​
Is Obama coming to Milwaukee to campaign against Walker?

Good grief.

On TMJ4's 10:00 PM newscast, anchor Mike Jacobs actually said that Obama's trip coincides with the anniversary of the Capitol Chaos.

The Leftist media certainly appear to want to frame Obama's visit as political.

Besides, I don't know if Obama has any "official" business anymore.

http://freedomeden.blogspot.com/2012/02/obama-milwaukee-february-15.html

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I think he's coming to visit me and thank me for all my support.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
They are all political visits orchestrated by the DNC and Axelrod.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Naturally he is going for the BEER!
old_milwaukee.cilxv2ve88gsg48gw4w4scwwc.6ylu316ao144c8c4woosog48w.th.jpeg