• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

London police blow up sports car

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Not sure if this is real but if it is then the London police have some serious issues . . .

http://www.dailyexpresso.co.uk/2009/11/london-police-blow-up-sports-car.html

London police blow up sports car

Tuesday, 24 November 2009 , Posted by Ed Allen at 08:10
Michael Raphel, 28, could have been forgiven for thinking his car would be safe in the most heavily police patrolled areas of the UK, less than a quarter of a mile from the Prime Minister’s residence at 10 Downing Street.

Unfortunately for Mr Raphel, fearing a potential terrorist attack, the Metropolitan Police carried out two controlled explosions after seeing CCTV footage that showed him running away from the parked car.

The force of the explosions blew off the doors and smashed the windows, leaving the car a wreck.

Mr Raphel, from Headington, Oxford, was celebrating a friend’s birthday in London whilst his £18,000 Honda Civic Type R was destroyed. He then returned to find his burnt our car surrounded by anti-terrorism police.

He said: ''They said I had parked in a sensitive area, just around the corner from Number 10 Downing Street, and close to the Ministry of Defence.

''They explained that because I was seen running from the car, and because of the parades the next day, it had heightened their suspicions.

''When I got back to the car, the driver and passenger windows had been blown out and the bonnet and boot had come open with the force.

''We have laughed about it a bit now but I'm bit gutted to be honest.”

The Metropolitan Police confirmed they carried out two controlled explosions on a vehicle parked in Horse Guard Avenue, Westminster at 10pm on November 7 but refused to comment further.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Just a little side effect of continuous video monitoring by the govt.