• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow Master and our 10 yr wedding anniversary

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Hello everyone,
Well this weekend I completely surprised my wife for our 10 year anniversary. To make a long story short I lied to my wife telling her we were hosting a Nascar party, packed the snowcat and all of her clothes and other essentials for a weekend getaway, conspired with her boss to pick her up early at work and then wisked her off to Elko NV. We met up with the Yellow Snow Club and went off on a wonderful Snowcat trip. We just returned home and are pretty beat but here is one picture for now. I will post more on Monday 2/27/06. Thanks Yellow Snow Club!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 453
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 451
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 455

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
The frozen water fall picture was taken early in the morning and was about twenty feet tall. When we came back it had broken and completely fallen down creating quite alot of ice cubes.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was reading the titles of the new threads and saw Snow Master and our 10 yr wedding anniversary. . . All I could think was "nothing good can come of this!" Before reading the story I had a bad "flashback" to the time when the lovely Mrs_B said she wanted me to get cable TV so I bought her a new big screen HDTV complete with a professionally installed THX compliant surround sound system and upscaling DVD. I'm still paying for that, and it was paid off long ago! :eek: But I can shake the whole house without turning the volume up very loud, so I guess it was worth it :whistle: And then there was our 5th anniversary, I gave her a set of custom berrylium framed, engraved, Safari Arms .45ACP target pistols . . . despite the fact that she is a good shot, ROTC trained on an M16 and a Colt 45, I am still alive!

Glad to hear all things turned out great and she enjoyed the gift too :applause:

You need to learn from the mistakes of us guys who have been married longer and are still alive to tell the stories :tiphat: Tommo may be getting shot at by the Al Quaida, but I've survived over 20 years of being married. To the same woman :thumb:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Well I have learned from my previous anniversaries. One year I gave her a Browning 1919 complete with M2 Tripod, 5,000 rounds of 30-06, linker and spare parts. You would have thought SHE would have been excited when it was all unwrapped! You know it didnt quite work out that way? HMmmm. Well I guess diamonds are a girls best friend.:D

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Good Morning Sunshine !!

WOW MIKE ! You are “ONE UGLY DUDE” ! The wife looks pretty cute though . Is that a mustache or trained nose hairs ???? No, I meant on you ,not the wife :pat: . Hard to tell from my angle .
Congratulations! 10 years ! That’s great . You two are almost still newlyweds .

I myself have been married 105 dog years and have enjoyed every minute of this dog’s life .

So did you snow camp or have a cabin over the weekend ????

I was getting quite worried because we had not heard from you . “Mother Bob” had actually called the "Snow Trac police" to see if you had been in any accidents . I was not worried about that, as I knew you would be wearing clean underwear like our mothers always told us too, in case you were in a accident .

What's all that about anyway ????? The first thing I am going to do is crap my pants anyway if I am in a accident :smileywac . Go figure ….

Good to hear you and your wife had a great weekend .

Happy Anniversary,
BigAl:coolshade

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
UGLY? Man you need to get your eyes checked. I am one fine USDA choice peice of meat! :moon: :D Ugly? Hmmm well you are a Kristi owner. LOL. We actaully rented a small rustic type lodge. "Pine Lodge" to be exact. Great place and they have a great restuarant and bar. My plans are to convert the rear seats into a bed for over nighters in the Snow Master. I will have to insulate first before any dreams of them COLD nights out will fill my mind. "DMiesner" has a great insulated cloth interior in his Snow Master. I would do something like that on mine.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good to see you posting here Mike. I've missed you.
I'm still in awe of those pics. So beautiful. I hope you do do it again for your 15 year anniversary and that you share some pics here with us.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hi Mouse Ears !!!

I've missed you ! :w00t2:

Stick around and help me keep those "One legged SnoT Trac owners" in place !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Mike,
welcome back, it's good to have some more snow cat folks around to help Al.

Al don't need no help ...... Al is the snow cat dude of the West ! Mouse Ear Mike is just a little helpper . Sorta like one of Santa's elves .