• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Red States vs Blue States Cartoon

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
2001614279109671673_rs.jpg

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
...While the red states whine all day and night on talk radio about their crushing tax burden. :D :D :D

NetDonorStates.jpg

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
...While the red states whine all day and night on talk radio about their crushing tax burden.
Sorry, but I'm missing something. What does this have to do with the cartoon?

The cartoon pointed out cultural differences between the states (and would have been more accurate to point out Urban versus Rural) but it didn't focus on spending or mention talk radio???

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
The first thing I thought of when I read the cartoon is that Moosehunter Palin was recently admired as the spokesmodel representing the Red States version.

But her model of an ideal American culture, all small-town values, would be unaffordable without a subsidy from those of us in the tax donor states. You need both to see the whole of American culture.

Just for fun:

Dolphin-Kiss.jpg