• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

First post, Hello All!!!

G

Georgette

Just wanted to say hi, and to join a group for Snow Cats. I have had it for a few years now and have done some engine work and replaced most of the tires and also a new rear end. Im thinking of making it look "Pretty", now. Heres a link to it in action... https://youtu.be/B0721nMblgU its from the summer here, (500km north of the Arctic Circle). Its too dark here (24 hour darkness), to make any snow videos but as soon as it brightens up here Ill make some videos of the machine in some "taxing", situations lol. I look forward to asking and answering questions in the future... but for now HELLO :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_2364.jpg
    IMG_2364.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_2510.jpg
    IMG_2510.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the club, happy to have you join us!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Georgette :biggrin:

I don't often post in the Snowcat section of the forums these days, but it's nice to see a new member!

Welcome and enjoy your time here.

Loralei

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
So, you've purchased a Snow Cat. Be warned: You have to be a 'glutton for punishment' to own and operate a Tracked Machine. they are labor intensive.

Where is 500Km North of the Arctic circle?

Welcome to the Forum!

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
Just wanted to say hi, and to join a group for Snow Cats. I have had it for a few years now and have done some engine work and replaced most of the tires and also a new rear end. Im thinking of making it look "Pretty", now. Heres a link to it in action... https://youtu.be/B0721nMblgU its from the summer here, (500km north of the Arctic Circle). Its too dark here (24 hour darkness), to make any snow videos but as soon as it brightens up here Ill make some videos of the machine in some "taxing", situations lol. I look forward to asking and answering questions in the future... but for now HELLO :biggrin:

Welcome to the beginning of some ribbing and Jibbin LOL All kidding aside terrific to see you here. I will enjoy seeing the progress on your machine. The Spryte is a great machine. Oh look everyone TUNDRA TRACKS !:big grin: HEY TOMPA watch the video !

G

Georgette

So, you've purchased a Snow Cat. Be warned: You have to be a 'glutton for punishment' to own and operate a Tracked Machine. they are labor intensive.

Where is 500Km North of the Arctic circle?

Welcome to the Forum!

Im in Cambridge Bay. Ive had the machine for a couple years now. Ya a labor of love is right lol.

G

Georgette

Welcome to the beginning of some ribbing and Jibbin LOL All kidding aside terrific to see you here. I will enjoy seeing the progress on your machine. The Spryte is a great machine. Oh look everyone TUNDRA TRACKS !:big grin: HEY TOMPA watch the video !

I do live on the tundra lol

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Darn- not quite the middle of nowhere, but you probably see it out your back window! That is WAY up there!