• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

No Collusion!!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
What's new pussycat whoa whoa whoa whoa
What's new pussycat whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.

:yum::th_lmao::yum::th_lmao:

Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 2.45.56 PM.png

rugerman

So they indicted a bunch of foreign nationals for hacking the democrats, did they indict Hilary for her part in her email scandal? Why not? How about obama, he knew about the Russian problem but just let it slide, is he not complacent in this. Just another waste of taxpayer money .

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
OK, if it is really over.. :unsure:

What we need to do now it take over the narrative by going headlong after the Clinton's and all the dirt that worked with them. :hammer:

It has been long enough no one will call us a "banana republic" for enforcing our laws the Clinton's and Obama and associates have broken. From what I have read up to 8 Federal charges could be argued in court over what Hillary did. You would think at least one of them would stick. Obama could be charged as well for breaking Federal law...

Until we clean house over those who tried to steal the 2016 election, nothing will really change. Time to file formal charges, and see what sticks!

Regards, Kirk

rugerman

I would not hold my breath on Mueller dropping the witch hunt investigation, he has not completed his main objective of either getting Trump impeached or discredited.