• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trailer thief reported in Spokane area- Anyone see it?

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
After a fantastic weekend in McCall, we began making our trek back to Western WA. We made a stop in Lewiston, ID for fuel and while filling up, I was approached by the local Sergeant. I was thinking, Oh no...What have I done now?! :pat:

He began to talk about snowcats and how it was really neat to see ours rolling through town. He said that his son lived in the Spokane area and also has been bitten by the snowcat bug.

He started asking about trailers. He said his son had purchased a tucker on a trailer and the trailer was stolen from his front yard about 4 months ago.

He described it as a steel open arch trailer that the cat drove up on.

To me, it sounds like one of the steel Tucker trailers.

He and I exchanged information and he asked if I could be on the lookout. I told him I would spread the word throughout our community and see if anyone may know it's whereabouts or have seen a non titled trailer for sale.

I'll post the contact info for those that hear something and would like to report it.

4TrackCat

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
168db7a25a9c424c95f326751516788b.jpg
1370ae14fd0cf54558b69b32bd48e101.jpg

The handwritten one is the sons info in Spokane.