• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Movie tucker "MALONE"

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
I watched an old mystery movie last night, the title was "MALONE" a movie where Burt Reynolds was a ex CIA operative who had car trouble and was stopped at a garage in Oregon for repairs.The gist of the story was a Rogue military takeover of the federal government ,and Reynolds was the tough guy to take care of the problem. In the parking lot at the garage i spotted what looked like a yellow tucker,freighter model !!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin: the movie was actually filmed in British Columbia,just wondering where the tucker might be nowadays,it was in a couple backdrop scenes. Don

cloudcap

GOLD Site Supporter
From the Internet Movie Cars Database. Claims to be a 443.
i001014122.jpg
i001014148.jpg

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
In the few seconds i saw it in the movie ,it looked longer!,might have had something to do with the yellow snow plow in front of it !!!!:smile: I figured some here would know about it , thanks. Don

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
mr. loggah,

doubt you were watching the old movie to see Tucker Sno-Cats, maybe Burt, but more than likely, all the pretty girls....

fyi the old Tucker was originally sold to Bell Telephone

3512b

GOLD Site Supporter
the heck with the tucker I was looking at her......:w00t2: I been in Alaska too long :hammer:

PJL

Not bad for a 63.

Attachments

• MV5BMTIwOTE5Mzk4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTc5MzQz._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    MV5BMTIwOTE5Mzk4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTc5MzQz._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 246
look up the old coors light commercial with the silver bullet train---there is a bombi up on a mountain -----I know its not a tucker but ill bet it took a tucker to pull the bombi up the hill----------lol

3512b

GOLD Site Supporter
Heck I hope I look that good at 63.:wow:.... wait. .... I am 63:w00t2:
I am screwed:whistling:

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Steve,Neither one of us ever looked that good!!!!!!:biggrin: She dont appear to have aged at all !!!

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
ok , if you want babes with snowcats I took this at our McCall meet.
DSC00727.jpg

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
She was born in 63.

I tried to restrain myself but I just can't let it go-----If she was born in 1963 she can't be 63 years old. Proving my previous statement that there are three kinds of people, those who can do math and those who can not.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
well im one who cant I was born in 66 and am about to turn 51 I can safely say she's not 63 try 53

Mother Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Not sure but I believe cat was used by Outward Bound (juvenile bad boys jail alternative) . Hauled juniors up the hill in the winter to a cabin for a little "quality time" if you will, to calm them down. One of my brothers friends took a ride up the hill.