• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Track Time In Wyoming

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
We have received about 3 foot of new snow in the past week at the mountain home in the Big Horns. Track time to get in and out of the mountain home and to the highway. I chained the F350 4X4 up on Saturday to get to the highway. Then we got the track vehicles up and moving for the next 6 or 7 months. Quite time for me now on the mountain with the summer camper tourists, hunters, and other warm weather outdoor enthusiasts are gone. I like my winter isolation and the work it takes to be at the mountain home. The track vehicles just make life much easier but the work in winter to stay on the mountain is not for everyone.

Hazelton Peaks 11-15-14.jpg

11-16-14 Winter Arrived.jpg

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
You were saying...

I was educated years ago by an older gentlemen that lived year round near my mountain home. He said "what we have to do up here to live would be considered work if you did it in town but here on the mountain it is just enjoyable." He recently passed away but his words will be with me forever. My health is better for the way I live, work and play than so many my age. I am thankful for everyday on the mountain rain snow or shine. :biggrin:

undy

I'm just jealous. Sounds as if you understand just how good you've got it.

For many years I have thought that people within a 3 hr. drive from me would happily pay money to vacation where I live... ...and I don't even have mountains.