• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi DD. Welcome to FF. Glad you found us. Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :beer:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Drop in any time you want. In fact, hang around and enjoy!!!!! It's a pretty extensive forum so there has to be something here that interests you.

Leni

Welcome. Happy to have another member of this nut house. We have a lot of fun here.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum!

What brought you to our little slice of the internet? (Any particular interests?)

Desert Dude

Thank you jim, Ohio, Leni, pirate, Mr. Liberty :beer:, and Northern Redneck.

Welcome to the forum!

What brought you to our little slice of the internet? (Any particular interests?)

Thank you.

I'm a member at three other forums, but decided to go shopping for a new one the other day. I'll still visit two of them from time to time. The last one was my primary go to place, but they keep trying too hard to get the free members to pay. I don't like pressure. It doesn't make me want to pay.

Long stories on them, but I would be happy to share them in a PM, or here if requested. No names or links unless requested.

Any particular interests?

I just like to have fun on the net. I don't want to fight and argue over things. I'm a conservative republican, but I try to avoid political threads.

I like posting pics and videos (on topic for the thread I'm posting them in).

If I start a thread, it most likely will be about interesting news, something funny, big foot, aliens, or a whale rescue, etc. I read bad news all the time. I don't want to post about it all the time.

I also like to give advice (if I know what I'm talking about on the subject). And I'll pray for anyone asking for prayers.

Desert Dude

Welcome ............... :nopics:
:w00t2:

picture.php

:D

I'm in the process of transferring picks from my old PC to this one. I just spent almost an hour saving at least a hundred pics and gifs. Only a few made it for some reason.

I also have a photobucket account packed with pics and gifs. But they are so slow to load these days with all the adds there, etc.

It'll take some time, but I will get a good album going here. I see there's a fun looking thread here at FF that I plan on posting some pics and gifs in.

:thumb:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Hi I am a fellow Zonie from the Sprawlopolis, Phoenix that jewel of the desert, home of 122 heat, scorpion capital of thee world. I beseech thee to behave since I have already drug the reputation of Phoenix down. :yum:

Desert Dude

Hi I am a fellow Zonie from the Sprawlopolis, Phoenix that jewel of the desert, home of 122 heat, scorpion capital of thee world. I beseech thee to behave since I have already drug the reputation of Phoenix down. :yum:

Hey, Cat. :)

Get ready for a scorcher this summer. 83° today, and it's still February! :eek:

Desert Dude

Thanks, D.S.!

I've been sick this past week, so I haven't been around much.

Feeling a little better now. Going back to work tomorrow. :smile: