• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I need a favor, please

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
12 more to go.

Picked up a few yesterday late afternoon/evening, then it stalled out.

Anyone not sign yet?

If so, please do.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
ONLY 2 signatures left. We are at 498.

The petition will be presented to the rules committee at 500. They will not even consider rescinding the rule if we don't get to 500.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
GOT TO 500

Thanks to all who helped. And your pets who signed the petition too.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
CONGRATULATIONS!

I hope it makes a difference.

GOT TO 500 And your pets who signed the petition too.

Only thing is all our dogs now have to vote absentee in Cook County. Was part of the deal :whistling:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Pets and dead people make up the two largest voting blocks iin Cook county!

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just checked. You are at 522

Jim

Yup, we are leaving it up to collect as many more as possible :flowers:

But now that we have 500 we can present it. We will continue to collect signatures, and we will provide updates to the rules committee.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
OK, I'll let the dogs know to do a second round! :yum:

And llamas and chickens and the horse named Mr Ed too :whistling:

No llamas or chickens but we do have horses and the dogs got them to vote the first round. I'm having trouble with them though. They don't like that their vote is equal to a cocker spaniel. They figure since the dog is 25 pounds and they are 1200 their vote should count more! :whistling: :flowers:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
No llamas or chickens but we do have horses and the dogs got them to vote the first round. I'm having trouble with them though. They don't like that their vote is equal to a cocker spaniel. They figure since the dog is 25 pounds and they are 1200 their vote should count more! :whistling: :flowers:

Oh, Chicago Democrat horses. Sorry to hear it :sad:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Ms Nikki and Ms Gypsy are glad that their votes counted. Now I have to monitor their their newly opened email accounts to see who is trying to send them junk mail and invitations to join dating sites.

Being a doggy parent is a responsibility!!!

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Bob, just received this.
Is this the change you wanted?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    17.6 KB · Views: 142

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry to hear that.

What else can we do?

Nothing, the new rule is now in "test" phase. I hear some people like it. I hear a lot of people complain about it. Its a mess for our high school conference because we have kids who fence under both the new and old rules, depending upon which event they are attending. I feel sorry for the kids. I just hope that the rule is as unpopular nationally as it is locally. If so then it will revert back to the former rule.