• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A two fer, Murphy and spooning

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Murphy came home plastered for the third night in a row. His wife dragged him to the window and pointed to the blazing lights of the big distillery in the distance. "See how big that is?" she asked. "They will always make it faster than you can drink it." "Maybe so," slurred Murphy, "but I've got 'em workin' nights!"

----------------------------------------

A grandmother was telling her granddaughter about the "good old days." "When a gentleman and lady were interested in each other, eventually they would start 'spooning'." The young girl asked, "Why did they call it 'spooning,' grandma?" And Grandma replied, "I guess because it sounded better than to say we were out 'forking!' "

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Great ones DOC.....and in my day of drinking they would have been working bank holidays as well.:thumb:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Murphy came home plastered for the third night in a row. His wife dragged him to the window and pointed to the blazing lights of the big distillery in the distance. "See how big that is?" she asked. "They will always make it faster than you can drink it." "Maybe so," slurred Murphy, "but I've got 'em workin' nights!"

I remember that :rolf2:

murph