• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2004 Kioti DK45 TLB price check please ??

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Been seriously thinking of selling my Kioti DK45 and buying a new DK45SEC TLB "Same Size" unit with a cab at about $35000.

I paid $25,500 for my old 2004 . I have 1200 hours on it . Runs like a top . I will sale it with the#2385 backhoe , serviced, and ready to work . One new front wheel and two new rear center wheel disk will also be replaced .
I been looking around at similar year models and they are running $19000 to $21000. used .
Whats your opinion on a fair price ???
If I can sale it for a final price of say $18K that means it has cost me about $7500 for 10 years use . That breaks down to $6.25 an hour plus fuel, service cost over the years .:clap:
That also means that by adding $17000. to the pot I can have the exact tractor I want, brand new with a 4 year warranty . A local dealer has matched the best price I received so it only a day trip to pick it up .

Am I missing something cause this seems like the way to go to me ????

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Al, are you going with a Kioti hoe? My only comment would be my Woods hoe is a bit beefer and has a deeper dig than the Kioti, the reason I went with the Woods.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Al, are you going with a Kioti hoe? My only comment would be my Woods hoe is a bit beefer and has a deeper dig than the Kioti, the reason I went with the Woods.

Funny you should ask > I was quoted a price for the #Kioti 2385 hoe that will dig to 8.5 feet . The other local dealer just called me a few minutes ago and told me he refigured his cost , last night ,and that he can beat the price by another $800 bucks .So we are now at about $34000 . He also said he would thrown in a upgraded Kioti#2485 hoe that is beefier and has a curved boom like the new cats have . He told me it was much tougher than the old style #2385 hoe .

grizzer

My hoe digs down 14' or 17' I forget.

It allows for the utility lines to come in under the foundation, well below the frost line of 6-8'