• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Opinions

tango

Hello everybody, Im new on here and new to snow cats. I live in northern Idaho and want to do some snow catting, I have been doing some research on these things but can read about anything you want to here.. The places i would be going is on snowed in roads. At first i liked the Bombi but heard they are rough riding. Then i got looking at the sprytes they also look like nice machines but was wondering about motor noise with the motor right beside you. Was hoping to chat with people that own a bombi or spryte. Open to any ideas, i have got some very good responses on the for sale section on forum.. Looking to buy one before next winter. Thanks