• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Charlie Brown Thanksgiving ... Racist?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ohhh brother!

https://popculture.com/tv-shows/201...hanksgiving-scene-deemed-racist-some-viewers/

Watching A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving as I always do and I’m tight af every year because they give Franklin a freaking folding pool chair to sit on while everyone else has a comfy chair.

— J'na (@TheNotoriousJNA) November 22, 2018

DsjCgF4VAAAqKB0.jpeg

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
In today's society, anything can be considered racist. Everything is racist.

Don't know about ya'all but,,;I'm sick of it.:hammer:

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
the way I see it is that he has a soft comfortable chair and spoon while the rest are forced to sit on hard wood chairs with no eating utensils. Yep, very reverse racism!! Have a goodun!!!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
When I was growing up, he would have been damn lucky to even be invited, so stop bitching and eat that damn cake. Use a fork Franklin.

And yes, I remember the dogs & sailors Keep off the Grass signs in Norfolk and I survived just fine. Friggin cry baby pussies..

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Two things...;
One) NONE of the chairs match. I think that was intended.
Two) they made a point of inviting, to their group party, someone from a different culture. That is the opposite of racism. THAT was also intended.

Someone will find racism with six white people sitting around a table. Or with five whites and one Black. But not if all six were black. Hmmm...

Did anyone notice THESE ARE CHILDREN? Children aren't racist unless we teach it to them.:hammer:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Snoopy didn't even get a utensil.
Course, being a dog and all..
:tongue:

I agree, Franc. Kids only learn it from their parents/society.

Bamby

Snoopy didn't even get a utensil.
Course, being a dog and all..
:tongue:

I agree, Franc. Kids only learn it from their parents/society.

The only person I see with a utensil is Franklin and it appears everyone else is left eating snoopy style.

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
just got to thinking, we must have pretty good lives if all we have to worry about is where some kid is sitting at table in a comic strip. Hang in there and it will just get better!!