• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A Great picture of the CN Tower in Toronto

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Subject: A Great picture of the CN Tower in Toronto

Truly world class architecture - The CN Tower - Canada's National Tower is the tallest building in the world, measuring 553 meters (1,815 feet).

scroll down .....

Attachments

• APictureoftheCNTowerinToron.JPG
    APictureoftheCNTowerinToron.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 479

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
OMG!! I want to move to Canada now. And, what is this "CN Tower" you're talking about! ;)

BoneheadNW

First I was going to make the obvious joke about the Canadian Rockies, then I was going to say the one about wanting to be a Mountie, and then I was going to comment on what a nice red t-shirt that man is wearing. But those things are so obvious!

Bonehead

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Come on JayC, slow down. Some of us older guys still haven't found the CN Tower from the first pic yet. :rolleyes: :D

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Does anyone know if we are allowed to link to the TBN website to view their pictures or posts?????? I don't remember their terms of service, so that might be why I had so many posts deleted...... I was waiting for MikePA to explain them to me one at a time. :D :D