• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Grills

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Doc
Diamond only has the outlet store in Benton Harbor. They have service guys working out of the house all through Chicagoland too, but only one store. They have a huge warehouse just outside of town, but it is packed, so sometimes you have to wait for stuff to show up at the store. They move alot of merchandise. A week ago, you could barely walk around the store, and yesterday it was almost empty again.

If anybody, anywhere, is planning to replace a bunch of appliances, it would be worth it to hook up a trailer and buy your fill. I think I've said this before, I've got about $22,000 of appliances for less than $7,000.00.