• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Backyard pizza oven

sports850

Not too bad , by the end it was taking an extra couple of minutes to cook a pizza but that was without a door on the oven as well and there being no fire left in there since starting to cook . I was expecting it to cool a bit faster but it held the heat well .

sports850

Well I finally managed to have a relaxing lunch and have time for a few photo's ,

Oven warmed up and coals pushed to back and sides ,

ovenhot.jpg

4 Pizza's in ,

ovenfull.jpg

10 minutes later and ready to come out , yum ....

ovenfullcooked.jpg

Still learning how to use it but is a lot of fun and really cooks good pizza's

American Woman

Site Supporter
yummmmmm! That looks SOOOO god:tongue:I have never heard of a smoker oven like this.

Hey Ian! long time no hear from :tongue:
"Hey Redneck"!!! Are you paying attention to this thread"????
icon10.gif

sports850

Hey Ian! long time no hear from :tongue:
"Hey Redneck"!!! Are you paying attention to this thread"????
icon10.gif

I'm still about , just lurking and reading more than posting .

Send redneck down here on an "educational trip" on how to build an oven like this , we'll have some beers , look at the oven , have a few more beers , have another look , have a few more beers , look at the book , move onto the bundy rum ..... well , you get the picture . You might get a pizza oven out of it , who know's :whistling:

American Woman

Site Supporter
I'm still about , just lurking and reading more than posting .

Send redneck down here on an "educational trip" on how to build an oven like this , we'll have some beers , look at the oven , have a few more beers , have another look , have a few more beers , look at the book , move onto the bundy rum ..... well , you get the picture . You might get a pizza oven out of it , who know's :whistling:

LOL....will ours look that good after that many beers?

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
heck, after that many beers and the rum, you won't care how the pizza looks - just watching the fire will be entertaining enough! :yum:

sports850

heck, after that many beers and the rum, you won't care how the pizza looks - just watching the fire will be entertaining enough! :yum:

That's it exactly , besides , Redneck will only be coming down on a "fact finding trip" like polliticians do , it will be your job to sober him up when he gets home so he can make your own oven , I take no responsibility whatsoever if it ends up looking like a traffic cone though ...