• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Denver's Got SNOW

griz

I’ll bet a person with a snow cat a chain and hot coffee would be welcome site to see around Denver this morning.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Are you thinking of a road trip that direction? That could be fun.
I enjoy that much snow as long as I'm not trying to get home from work in it. If I'm home let er rip!!!!! (To get home I have to go up a very steep hill and if it has fresh snow on it, I would need a snowcat to make it up ....so I'm snowed out whenever that happens.) The last few years we have not had enough white stuff to even call it snow. :(

Polar

Yeah here at our place we have 36" in Boulder this Thursday @ 0814! Been a snowplowing fool these past 24 hrs. Last night my wife and I took a break and drove the '59 Sno-kitten around our end of town looking at Xmas lights. We visited friends and had egg nogg. We were about the only thing on the road! Got lots of waves and inquiries from people out walking and shoveling driveways :)

Today all the metro city services are closed, most employers too. Nat'l Guard been rescuing motorists (those without cat tracks!). Thousands stranded at DIA airport. Even the 2 gas stastions by our house are closed (I pulled up there last night to try to get gas in the kitten. (That would have been a cool shot there at the Conoco pump 'filling her up'!)

I'll post pics a little later today between plow jobs.

Polar

Here's photo from last night's drive around town! Merry Christmas all you snow cat lovers :)

Attachments

• denver storm 003 (3).jpg
    denver storm 003 (3).jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 154

griz

SWEET SWEET SWEET
I LOVE IT
NOT THAT PEOPLE ARE STRANDED AND ALL,
BUT THE SNOW AND THE SNO-CAT ARE SWEEEEEEET

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
In the center of North Dakota, there is no snow, supposed to get above freezing today. Do not miss the snow. or cold weather. Twenty three years ago yesterday, it was real cold, we had a streak of weather where it was well below zero for over three weeks. It is easy for me to remember as that when my son was born.