• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2019 election Canada

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I hope not. I think people all across the country are fed up with him. He's really pissed off a lot of people including the great cesspool of the north (Toronto). The problem is that the liberals get in and spend spend spend. Then everyone gets pissed off and vote conservative. They come in and cut cut cut. So, everyone gets pissed at them and vote for liberals again. It's a viscous cycle. And somewhere in the middle is the ndp party who nobody votes for. So there's no easy answer. We're always stuck voting against the guy we don't want to support vs voting for the one we want to support.

I tend to vote for the green party as they always seem to make the most sense for our local area even though they don't have a hope in hell of getting the federal leadership.
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope not. I think people all across the country are fed up with him. He's really pissed off a lot of people including the great cesspool of the north (Toronto). The problem is that the liberals get in and spend spend spend. Then everyone gets pissed off and vote conservative. They come in and cut cut cut. So, everyone gets pissed at them and vote for liberals again. It's a viscous cycle. And somewhere in the middle is the ndp party who nobody votes for. So there's no easy answer. We're always stuck voting against the guy we don't want to support vs voting for the one we want to support.

I tend to vote for the green party as they always seem to make the most sense for our local area even though they don't have a hope in hell of getting the federal leadership.

I think any one other than the one you have would be a vast improvement. I agree he sure has pissed of a lot of Canadians.

Good luck, the World will be watching...

Regards, Kirk

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Tomorrow's the big day. There's been a lot of typical mudslinging from all sides during this election.

Where I live, the liberals and ndp are neck in neck in the polls with the conservatives trailing by half.

On a national level, the polls have the conservatives and liberals neck in neck with the conservatives leading. The ndp has been gaining speed in their support but recent events have possibly been an ndp "shot myself in the foot" scenario. From what I understand, the ndp leader has proposed a coalition agreement with the liberals should the conservatives win. If they do win it would mean a minority government which means that whatever the conservative party wants to do, they have to get the support of the liberals. And if the liberals have the ndp in their back pocket, absolutely nothing will get done the next 4 years.

So essentially, we're screwed no matter what happens. It's a classic case of "Do I shoot myself in the left foot, right foot, or in the nuts?" The end result will be the same.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I just did my duty. We'll see how this plays out. Depending where you get your information, liberals and conservatives are almost even in the polls. A couple of left leaning media sources have the liberals leading yet are bashing the conservatives to meet their agenda. It's crap like that that led me to vote conservative.

I'm sick of the liberal bs and actually entertained the thought of voting ndp until their leader started saying that he'd try to form a coalition with the liberals if the conservatives get in. Sorry but you are not giving my vote to the liberals.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
This is the polls according to the extreme left leaning CBC news.
3c1368f2849ee054d8f9b0beb8de8a7f.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like the conservatives have Doug Ford to thank for their loss. There was lots of mud slinging from all sides during this campaign. But in the end all eyes were focused on Doug Ford, the provincial leader for Ontario who came in and cut cut cut our province back 20 years. A lot of people were upset about the ruthlessness of his cuts and didn't want to see that on a national level. So we're stuck with the poster boy Trudeau but as a minority government meaning we'll probably be back doing this again in 2 years.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ns-narrow-victory-to-form-minority-government

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
Just Impeach (or what ever it is that you do up North) the azzwipe.

You don't actually need a reason